On those mornings when I have less than five minutes to get dressed, I always reach for an outfit-making piece that doesn't need much else, apart from a simple pair of pants and a top. This leather-trimmed, fringed (love!) boucle statement jacket (on sale through November 21!) fits the bill--and then some.
1. Kain t-shirt $90, netaporter.com
2. Mango fringe boucle jacket $129, mango.com
3. Jerome Dreyfuss bag $730, forwardbyelysewalker.com
4. Matt Bernson wedge boots $245, shopbop.com
5. J. Crew black jeans* $125, jcrew.com
*I've been wearing these jeans like crazy. They're super flattering, amazingly comfortable, and perfectly cropped.