This pretty lace vintage-looking kimono reminds me of an old treasured Indonesian blouse--a kebaya--my mother gave me years ago and that I now wear only sparingly because I am afraid it will fall apart. I'm thinking this could sub in now and then, whether over a bikini or an evening-ready silk camisole, like this.
1. Equipment silk camisole, $100, netaporter.com
2. Oasis lace kimono, $77, oasis.andotherbrands.com
3. Saint Laurent black pants, $850, netaporter.com
4. Adia Kibur crystal earrings, $40, shopbop.com
5. Christian Louboutin spiked clutch, $1895, bergdorfgoodman.com
6. Manolo Blahnik leopard print sandals, $750, neimanmarcus.com