This spot-on structured wool motorcycle jacket is still another reason to give thanks for the awesomeness that is H&M's new shoppable site. It's not available in stores, but if it were, it undoubtedly would be sold out everywhere. P.S. It's a little oversize, so you may even want to order a size down.
1. Iris and Ink cashmere sweater, $175, theoutnet.com
2. H&M wool moto jacket, $129, hm.com
3. Henri Bendel stacked ring, $88, henribendel.com
4. Proenza Schouler bag, $1675, luisaviaroma.com
5. Jean-Michel Cazabat pumps, $245, shopbop.com
6. Current/Elliot coated jeans, $208, netaporter.com