I literally hit the ground running when I landed in New York last week, pretty much going straight from JFK to Prabal Gurung for Target's launch party at Pier 57. The carnival extravaganza provided an apt entree to the moving circus that is New York Fashion Week--and it was only right that I shopped the collection. My favorite purchase: these sexy lace-up sandals. They're thoroughly in tune with spring's lace-up gladiator trend but in a non-aggressive (i.e., more wearable!) way. I'll be sporting mine with...
1. Chloe cotton jersey top, $625, netaporter.com
2. Madewell jean jacket, $118, madewell.com
3. Dorothy Perkins bangle set, $29, dorothyperkins.com
4. Anya Hindmarch jacquard clutch, $640, saksfifthavenue.com
5. Prabal Gurung for Target sandals, $39, target.com
6. Isolda printed skirt, $390, modaoperandi.com