Before I jump in to this morning's post, I want to mention that my thoughts are with everybody in New York and elsewhere who have been affected by Sandy. It has hit close to home for me as many of my friends and family have been affected.
I saw these pants online last week and thought they were super cool, not only because of the graphic print but because they're jeans which increases the daily-wearability factor. (I just saw a friend, wearing them at a children's birthday party, looking great, and not at all overly statement-y for the setting.) Give them a whirl with...
1. J. Crew sweatshirt, $69, jcrew.com
2. Assad Mounser rope collar necklace, $320, charmandchain.com
3. Topshop trench coat, $196, topshop
4. Mod Cloth bag, $69, modcloth.com
5. Sam Edelman ballet flats, $90, shopbop.com
6. J. Crew geometric print jean, $135, jcrew.com