I first fell for this Diane Von Furstenberg top when I came across it at a photo shoot back in January, before it even hit stores. In fact, it has appeared in an outfit on LE CATCH before. So, I am happy to report that it's now on sale (reduced from $713!). I love its sparkly cocktail-party mood, and the flower appliques look like they were hand-set. The shape is retro-boxy but still fabulously feminine. The whole thing is just--and ever so perfectly--short of over-the-top. Wear it with...
1. Diane Von Furstenberg top, $355, matchesfashion.com
2. Zariin green druzies gold earrings, $150, endless.com
3. Proenza Schouler PS11 mini bag, $1675, proenzaschouler.com
4. Vince Camuto peep-toe slingbacks, $149, piperlime.com5. J. Crew pleated silk cropped pants, $188, jcrew.com
* The sale racks at Matches are also stocked with major covetables from Isabel Marant, like these cultish high heeled sandals, lace blouse and crochet sweater.